Our local area
Petersham in the Inner West of Sydney, and is only 6 km from the Sydney central business district.
Petersham is known for its large Portuguese community and nicknamed 'Little Portual' from the many Portuguese businesses and restaurants nearby.
Petersham is bordered by Leichhardt, Stanmore, Enmore and Marrickville. Newtown is only 10 minutes away.
- Petersham RSL - cheap drinks, food and fun
- City views
- Petersham Railway Station - 15 minutes to City
- Petersham Village - Portugese influence
- Petersham Village - cafés, restaurants, shops
- Oxford Tavern - live entertainment
- Borsellino Bros. fruit & veg market and Italian food
- Newington Inn Hotel - drinks, food and entertainment
- White Cockatoo Hotel - drinks, food and entertainment